You have no items in your shopping cart.
This Policy was last amended on 7/1/13. We may update this Policy from time to time, so we invite you to review this page periodically. When we make changes, we may send an e-mail to you or notify you the next time you log-in, and we will post the updated Policy on this web page. All changes will go into effect on the date that is listed in our Policy. The new Policy will apply to all past and current users of Marmarafoods.com and will replace any prior Policies. By using this website, you consent to the terms of this Policy.
Note: You must be 18 years or older to register as a Member or use Marmarafoods.com.
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following information about you in various ways, including when you register an account, enroll in a loyalty card club, make purchases, and when you visit our website or social media sites:
2. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information you supply for the purpose of providing the services you have requested and as described in this Policy. The email address you provide is used for internal purposes, such as confirming and tracking your order. In addition, Marmara may contact you via email or regular mail to keep you up-to-date on the latest Marmarafoods.com news or to send you our latest catalog. Also, we may rent, share, sell or exchange your email or postal address with third parties, who may contact you regarding their products or services that we think may be of interest to you. If you would like to opt out of receiving mailings from Marmara or our third parties, please visit Communication Preferences. Additionally, gift recipients may, from time to time, receive our latest catalog as well as offers from us regarding new products and services that we think may be of interest to them. We work with a third party service provider, who uses information collected automatically through technology to help us better understand how you use Marmarafoods.com. The information this third party service provider collects, such as which search engine referred you to Marmarafoods.com and how you navigated around our website, will help us to better serve you and provide you with more personalized information and product offerings. We may share your information, including your name, address, email address, as well as a record of any transactions you conduct on our website or offline with us with a third-party advertising partner and its service providers in order to deliver to you banner advertisements and other advertising tailored to your interests when you visit certain websites. Our advertising partner will make the data we provide to it anonymous. To learn more about the use of this information or choose not to have this information used by our third-party advertising partner by opting out please visit the Network Advertising Initiative.
5. MARKET RESEARCH
From time to time, Marmara may also contact you via email, postal mail, text message, or phone to conduct questionnaires and surveys. Survey information is treated like all of the information we collect.
6. ACCESS TO & CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
You may choose to: (1) stop receiving promotional materials by mail, phone, or email; (2) update or correct your personal information; and (3) cancel your Loyalty Membership; or (4) disable your account. To carry out any of these choices:
• A Member can access, review and/or correct all of their personally identifiable information that was provided to us online by logging into their Account and accessing the My Profile section.
• If a Member wishes to have their account disabled, the Member can send an email with this request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, the email address associated with the account and the following message: “I would like to disable my Marmarafoods.com website account.”
• You may unsubscribe from marketing emails from us by visiting the Communication Preferences page.
• You may unsubscribe from our mail order catalog or other Marmara mailings to your postal address by visiting the Catalog Unsubscribe page. Please note that removal from our postal lists may take up to 6 to 8 weeks to be effective.
• You may send us an email at email@example.com or write to us at Customer Care, Marmara Foods LLC., 77 Riverdale Rd, Valley Stream, NY 11581. Please include your current contact information, the information you are interested in accessing, and your requested changes. We will make the changes you request or provide an explanation of what actions we will be able to make in response to your request.
7. YOUR CALIFORNIA/RHODE ISLAND PRIVACY RIGHTS
Marmara may disclose your personal information to third parties for their use in marketing to you unless you tell us not to. In order to opt out of our third party mailings, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Customer Care, Marmara Foods LLC., 77 Riverdale Rd, Valley Stream, NY 11581.
8. LIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANCE
Marmara offers Users live customer service assistance. Information you provide during a call may be used to assist with your inquiry, as well as for any purpose permitted under the Policy. Calls may be recorded for quality assurance and training purposes.
9. THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
Marmara sometimes employs other companies and individuals to perform services for us. For example, we hire agencies to help administer consumer promotions, to analyze data, to fulfill orders you place, and to provide customer service. We may share your personally identifiable information with these parties, who have agreed to hold this information in confidence, not use it for any purpose except to carry out the requested service, and honor Marmara's privacy and security policies in the way this information is handled.
Marmara takes your privacy and security seriously. For this reason we work to establish technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access or use of personal information. We cannot, however, guarantee the security of any information you send to us and you do so at your own risk.
Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and account. Members are responsible for activities that occur under their account and should immediately notify Marmara of any unauthorized use of their account.
11. OTHER SITES
This website may contain links to websites operated by other companies. Marmara is not responsible for the policies and practices of those third party sites. You should check the applicable privacy policies of the other sites you visit.
12. CONTACTING MARMARA
If you have any questions about our Policy, you can e-mail us at email@example.com or contact us by mail at Marmara Foods LLC., 77 Riverdale Rd, Valley Stream, NY 11581. We'll be happy to answer your questions or hear your concerns.