Turkish Honey Pure Natural Safe Sealed Healthy WILDFLOWER Honey Spoons Wildcrafted Rich in Nutrients and Good Enzymes Breakfast Tea Coffee Sweetener Paleo Friendly Gluten Free School Snack Individually Safe Wrapped. Less than 50 cents for each spoon!
- MOUTH WATERING TASTE GUARANTEED: Each spoon provides delicious taste and numerous healthy options. It is a sweet and floral honey, with some woody under tones, a natural fragrant aroma and taste. It is versatile and can be drizzled over yogurt and eaten with bread or in tea or coffee. Turkish Wildflower honey can range anywhere from a very dark honey to a light honey. Every year it changes with what blooms are produced by what plants.
- CONVENIENCE AND SAFETY: Pack honey spoons for school, work, hiking, running, jogging and anywhere you want to go. Safe to carry because each is individually wrapped. Easy to use since you just put directly into your cup or flask! Even great for a small business to put out for customers. very safe in these pandemic times. Feel safe using each of our spoons that is carefully sealed for your protection.
- QUANTITY: 50 single wrapped all-natural bulk wildflower honey spoons. Each spoons has a full heaping large teaspoon of pure wildflower honey. It is an amazing gift to give. No messy drips
- PRODUCTION: Turkey ranks second in the world after China in honey production with an output of about 100,000 tons each year of the purest variety of honey. Wildflower honey is produced in Mediterranean forests and wildflower meadows. Turkey produces 82% of the world’s Wildflower honey. The honey in these spoons is all-natural, with no added flavors or additives and ready for use anywhere.
- PLEASE NOTE: Sometimes due to extreme heat or cold, honey can crystalize. Crystallization is a NORMAL process for natural honey that preserves the flavor & characteristics. This process happens more frequently at colder temperatures having NO effect on the honey's characteristics. To simply turn your honey back into a smooth liquid, warm up water in a bowl for 30 seconds in the microwave (95°F). Place the honey jar in the warm water until honey softens again. This is a natural process.